Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girlfriend (guys advice only!)?

How can i be the best girlfriend in a guys eyes? (specifics please) and how can i make friends with his friends?Girlfriend (guys advice only!)?
listen, give him space if you want to call him and he's with his friends text him. but dont expect an answer in the next 5 minutes find out what he likes dont worry about his friends too much. worry about being comfortable with him and him being comfortable with youGirlfriend (guys advice only!)?
Just.....be yourself......be yourself.....................be yourself, my dear woman...^^
my main problems with females are insecurity, jelousey and drama, avoid these and u should be all set,
oh god


my friend has had a girl that we all didnt like and one we did like.





just be nice to your boyfriend.


dont ignore him for four weeks.


and if you make him happy, then his friends will like you too.








now, if you constantly ditch your boyfriend, or start making things confusing and make your boyfriend sad, his friends will definately NOT like you.





so basicallly. if you boyfriend is happy with you, then so are his friends.


and if your boyfriend still likes you, but is sad becuase if you, then his friends wont like you....and try to get him to break up with you.











and to touch on ';How can i be the best girlfriend in a guys eyes?';...





all guys are different.


for example


what my friends see as annoyances in a girl, i see as fun and exciting traits.


so..yeah. all guys are different.
For your boyfriend, simple. MAKE him feel like you need him for certain things, no matter how small or insignificant. A good example is my girlfriend ALWAYS asks me to open her soda cans, or bottles, or whatever like that, Strange I know but oddly it makes her seem so cute and makes me feel needed ona day to day basis, there are obviously other steps to take but this is a start. To get in good with his friends, that can be harder... mostly if you have a common interest that would be key.. find out what they like. See if its something you might like to try..
when you meet he friends be warm and nice. talk on there terms not yours. be a good listener. remember there first names. most of all be yourself. good luck.
Best girlfriend is to be yourself, don't play games trying to get him to read your mind. Be straight forward with your questions. Show interest in his hobbies and pay attention to what is going on with his friends. Don't ever withhold affection when your mad at him, and you will be, but don't use affection as a prize or award. Dont do anything you dont want to do, and let him know why, in advance not seconds before. Dont expect gifts for any anniversary until your married. Realize no matter how much he likes you, he will look at other woman. Ang most of all, have confidence in your relationship, respect and be honest. If he is worth having, you will receive the same from him.
dont get jealous and mad a lot
Be yourself and let things go both ways (give and take)


Don't overdo what ever you decide to do


DON'T NAG


Generally just be what a girl is, warm cuddly and fantastic





Much love


xx
Treat him like a kid and let him play with his toys for at the end of the day, he'll still come home to mommy.
That depends on the person you call b/f.
Well in my point of view I would say the perfect girlfriend will be very caring about me my job and of course our relation ship you know like drive by at work have lunch together call me often to see how's work and how's it going. This is also a good way to avoid cheating cause he/ she is constantly thinking/ talking to each other.
this sounds so cliche'...but it is the 1000000000% truth...





JUST BE YOURSELF! No need to impress - no need to get all ';fancy'; with anything - just be yourself - the girl he met...and friends with his friends? Some you might hit it off with, others maybe not - but by being just you - your chances are much better!
Well for me, to be the best girlfriend is to allow me to be the best that I can be. Encourage (not nag) me to do my best. Help me out if help is needed and be by my side at all times. Pretty much be my support so that I can be your support. To become my friends' friend, well that all depends on you, it's just like being anyone else's friend. I personally wouldn't want you as close to them as I am. That could cause problems because, sad to say, not all friends are friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment