Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Should i talk to him? guys advice wanted?

okay so there is this guy at church he plays the drums so hes always on stage i started liking him and i guess we always stare at each other i went to camp one week and missed to days and he was looking for me shud i talk to himShould i talk to him? guys advice wanted?
I understand that you like him and yet is afraid of the consequences.


What I do logically is lay out the options before me. Talk to him and get to know him..may become very good friends...and more


If it turns out bad, well there's a few million other guys out there. Based on the information you gave us, it seems he likes you as well.





I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it all depends on how much you like him.





*I like a girl, we've known each other quite well and we're mostly together in school. We talk every class but I'm too afraid to ';advance our relationship'; I don't quite know what I'm afraid of, and I think you have the same feeling as I do.





**BUT let me tell you something, the worst feeling you can get is ';having them sitting right next to you and you know that you can never have them.';


';It's hard to wait around for something that will never happen, but it's harder to stop when you know it's all you ever wanted.';





I regret on all the times where I could of hugged her, kissed her, or even said I love her





If you felt what I felt, you will truly understand the meaning of the quotes (***) but i wish you best of luck, talk to that guy get to know him and I hope you don't feel what I feelShould i talk to him? guys advice wanted?
Hell yeah.


Guys can be crazy shy and awkward too, so if you talk to him, he'd feel so much more comfortable. It sounds like he definitely likes you, and you should definitely go for it in my opinion.
uhh yeah you could talk to him, but just cause he was looking for you doenst mean he likes you. sorry but its possible.


please help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
No, Yes, maybe.





Are you communicating telepathically right now?
yes go for it you never know till you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment