Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need a shy guys advice?

I like a shy guy and he likes me, I'm pretty sure things will pick up again when I return home (not 100% sure, we left things up in the air).


He knows I like him, and this doesn鈥檛 concern him, were still good friend.


I'm assertive, but I鈥檓 also pretty shy when it comes to men, but I care about him so much I'm willing to make the move, butttt.... I'm worried about smothering him. (I鈥檓 a Taurus he鈥檚 a Pisces, *info for astro buffs)


Also, I鈥檓 pretty sure even If he was into me, he'd be too shy about making a move.


How can I best make a move, without being too pushy.


And do I have to be the instigator all the time? Because the last few times I was, even though he made the first move.


Shy guy鈥檚 rock!!!I need a shy guys advice?
I think being a Piscean I can understand him a lot better than others. On top of it I am shy also.





Actually, pisceans know the art of wriggling out of situations before it gets too uncomfortable. To rein in that guy, you will have to ask him out for once and have open conversation with him. First of all, give him comfort that yes you can understand him and they respond to physical touches better than words, but don't be nasty, which will again be counterproductive.





Once he opens up with you, he will never go in the shell again to save himself.





Since, you are taurean, let me clarify, taureans are extremely confident and down to earth people. They have to b extra cautious with the pisceans as they are very much adept at building castles in the air, which annoys taureans. Be sure, you will have to be tender with the guy and he will never slip away, in fact, will be a pillar of strength for you when you need it the most.





Just go and open your heart in front of him. Good luck.I need a shy guys advice?
I'm not even a guy, but I think I can tell you to tell him how you feel, thereby 'forcing' him to reveal if he likes you. If not, then be too broken hearted, it's just that he's not your fated the ONE yet.
OK, I'm not a guy, but I still want to answer. Don't use a note to ask him out. Because if he's as shy as you say he is he'll most likely not answer. So I'd just make the move, but do it in person. Good luck!!
i m turus too and shy may togher we can fullfil our willings..
I am a shy guy...the only way to break him in, is to literally break him in...show him every time, more and more how crazy you are about only him...and it will drive him to eventually give in.
You know him, you've talked to him, he knows you like him...





You're already there. All you have to do is say, ';do you want to grab lunch sometime?';

No comments:

Post a Comment