Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HELP GUYS...advice?

my man broke up our 6 yr relationship. he got 'bored' of our life, got in with carefree guys and was partying. last few days he has started returning me calls texting me 'from the heart', about were we went wrong. never text me in his life before. now he has called me out of the blue, i am angry and not taking his calls.what is up here?? he would tell me if he had been cheatingHELP GUYS...advice?
from a guys perspective:





soudns liek he has been cheating......dont take him back


its not worth it, yo ucan do sooo much better!





you deserve it 100% :D your still yougn and rememebr your gonan be with this person for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! make it the right personHELP GUYS...advice?
i believe he got bored and realized that he misses yu
  • colorsilk revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment