Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need GUYS advice! How much space should I give him?

At the begining of April, he stopped answering my calls and would not call me back for over 2 weeks. I found out he had gone on a spontaneous roadtrip when he got back and texted me. We saw eachother and only sorta talked about what happened. (I had thought he was dumping me) After that, I didn't talk to him for a week. I had only tried calling him once, but got no answer. I thought he had just been jerking me around. I went and saw an old friend that found me on myspace and ended up sleeping with him, only to hear from my guy the next day. I told him everything and we had a big blow out. He dumped me for real...then I got a call about a week and a half later saying he wanted to see me and talk. He wants to try to work things out (and so do I). That was on Friday. I called him yesturday with no answer, how long should I wait to hear from him before trying him again? how can we move past all this? What should I do to regain his trust?Need GUYS advice! How much space should I give him?
Don't worry about what you did so much. He flaked on you when he bailed on the road trip. His phone had to be working, so He was blowing you off. He hasn't been returning your calls until he finds out you slept with someone. Being a guy and see this happen many times, I am almost certain that he has another girl on the side. If a guy is into you, he can't wait for you to call. he tries to figure out excuses to call you. When his phone rings and he knows its you, he will immediately answer. If he misses the call, he will call you back just as soon as possible. It doesn't sound like your man does this, so you don't owe him anything. If anything, he still owes you. I wouldn't worry if he trusts you, you shouldn't be trusting him. He isn't acting like a boyfriend, he is acting like he uses you for sex and when he ain't getting it elsewhere, he comes calling on you. This all smells fishy to me.Need GUYS advice! How much space should I give him?
you are his sure thing. We call you the booty call. We want you when there is nothing else going on in our lives. You are a backup plan. I suggest you dump the dude and move on with your life. There are plenty of fish in the sea. To meet some other guy, just remember to make the first move. Good Luck
Don`t Call Him And He Will Start To Miss You! Let Him Do All The Seeking, If He Thinks Your Loosing Interest He`ll Seek You So Be Patient, And Good Luck!
Pfft you're not the one who needs to regain trust. If you even are really sure u wanna stay with him, make HIM regain YOUR trust.
if he didnt take care of his girl someone else will that wat happened but it wasnt ur fault cuz he was gonna dump if u don't hear from a guy for more then 3 days then he doesn't care bout u so i don't if he wanna work things out with u or get back at u just becareful, try to relax go back with him n don't apologize for wat u did if he was there then u wouldnt have done it so tell him that u felt lonely and it was just sex and its not goin to happen again n if he is serious he will realize his mistakes n will try to make up
okay first of all don't feed into his i want to work it out because in some situations it cane be worked out but with yours he doesn't care about you enough to tell you that he is leaving and then he sleeps with another girl and soon after he wants to work it out. i have a strong attitude and for youto call him up and confront him is a very hard thing but sooner or later he will break up with you again brcuase hell meet another gurl who will fullfill his needs the way you ont and that is ussually the problem with reconsilluation between people in a relationship. somethings are not ment to be even though you want it to work out.
I think you should wait for him to call you back. If he does not call in a couple of days, he probably just want's to fool around with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment