Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girls, Guys advice for a confused heart?

Ok so there is this guy whom I have been crushing on for two years. He recently told me shyly I may add that he had liked me for a year now. Well now he flirts with me constantly and I will do it lightly back. However...he is now dating an acqauintance of mine now. I have immediately stopped flirting with him and am trying to get over him. One problem...he's still flirting with me. He does it all the time and everywhere. Even in front of his gf. I've known his girl for five years and would never hurt her for my own gain. He came up to be today and grabbed hold of my hand, pulled me close to him, and whispered in my ear ';to not give up on him', that he still likes me a lot. What do I do about this guy?Girls, Guys advice for a confused heart?
confront him and tell him to stopGirls, Guys advice for a confused heart?
forget him
give up on him. its only going to get worse. He has a girlfriend and needs to just be wit her, hes looking for comitment in her and then still flirts with you. thats not right. hes just playing with your heart. it may hurt but its better to give up now then keep flirting and for you to get more attached to him.
tell him to either stop or break it off w/ the gf. if he doesnt do either then just try your best to ignore him. i know its hard but thats what you have to do.





best of luck %26lt;3
It sounds like this guys got some issues...if that's the case your probably better off without him. If he really likes you, and you guys do start dating...it's not exactly the best thing to do to your friend...I'd try to forget he was ever available.
What! Are you on the waiting list or something. Boo, please do not waste anymore of your time on this guy. He sounds like postage--please wait 4-7 days for shipping.. Just think if you were his girl and he was telling someone else this.. don't think your special and he won't do this to you. I suggest you move on, and sooner than you know it, you'll have someone that will appreciate you and not make you look like your waiting on something in the mail. Take care sweetheart.
Forget about him, I don't know whether or not what a jerk she has for a bf, but she should know, you are right friendship is more important, and if he likes you so much then why doesn't he confront his gf. your friend should know that you had a crush on him. Ask youself why didn't he come foward before, why make things akward now. If he truly was a good person he would not string you along like that. As well if something does happen between you two while he and your friend are together, you would seriously regret it. Hear what, put yourself in your friend's shoes, how would you feel knowing that your bf, was whispering in someone else's ear to wait. This is like I said a jerk. You deserve better, you both deserve better.
Tell him that he can't do this to you and his girlfriend,he's putting you in a horrible position,Tell him that he has to make up his mind.......wait a minute........if he likes you why did he go out with your friend in the first place? Ask him that! and c what he says, in any other case you shud try ur best to get over him.
check thi out yo, if he can flirt with you when he has a girl friend then don't you think he will do the same to you when yo'll start going out, or rather what are the chances of that happening? i think.....60% and that's alot for a guy!!!


So forget him!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment