Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Your thoughts pls also guys advice would be great..?

My bf and I were out last night having a few drinks and I started a domestic basically putting my past relationships on him cos im insecure and scared of commitment..I apologised afterwards and said ';can u forget it'; he said ';ill try and ill do anything for you its just that im trying to put the relationship forward and everytime I do that you push me away with your insecurities.';


He also said on a different note that we have to go to his parents house for dinner one night as they are really looking forward to meeting me, we have been together 5 months..


After I left his place today I msgd him and once again I apologised about last night and said I promise it wont happen again and said hope you had a good time otherwise last night he replied with ';Yeah had a good time and yep over it so lets have fun and speak soon';..


My question is does this sound like this guy is really serious about me and into me heaps or not necassarily??Your thoughts pls also guys advice would be great..?
He wants you to meet his parents,doesn't he? Your bf sounds like a really decent oke,give him a fair chance by not letting your past ruin your relationship...Your thoughts pls also guys advice would be great..?
of course hes serious about you, why would he want to wake you to meet his parents if he wasn't serious about you? he sounds really sweet and understanding.
He could be, just stop freaking him out!
if he wants you to go to dinner it sounds serious. jealousy and insecurity can kill a relationship. the other person will get tired of it and feel stifled. look on the net for advice on insecurity and self esteem. you need to like yourself before anyone can like you.
Note for girls to guys:





If we say we are over it... DON'T PRESS THE SUBJECT!!!!!!!





If he's trying to press the relationship he's out for one of two things... 1. If you haven't had sex, that's what it is... 2. if you have had sex, he's really into you and wants to see if you guys could make it in the long haul.





Parent meeting is a pretty good sign that he's a point 2 guy.
youll find out when u meet the parents
he likes u...if he want u to meet the parents then its a good sign

No comments:

Post a Comment