Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys suck! i need a guys advice!?

So my mom hates my boyfriend. and i have been still seeing him even thou she doesnt approve, but i dont care because i love him. He means everything to me. Well he broke up with me because he doesnt want me to get into trouble, but if he loved me it wouldnt matter. Because people do crazy things when their in love right? Do you guys think that is the real reason or do you think there could be something else?Guys suck! i need a guys advice!?
well... your mom is just insane! lol jk i love ur mom but yeah... well my brother is just being a stupid idiot and isnt thinking right.... he does love you back and you know he does.... thats why he doesnt want you to get into nymore trouble... hes caring... but i still dont thin he should have fully broke up with you.... but i dont think he is seeing or thinking bout anyone else... i think my guy is just getting into his head or something cuz everytime they together my brither is a dick to you.... and ur brother sometimes does the same to me!!... so i just thinks its them too trying to be guys and show them selfs that they are tough... but to me showing ur sensitive side makes the tough you know?..... well i love you!!! Spade And Loca Weda forever!!!... cant wait to get our monkey!!! lolGuys suck! i need a guys advice!?
i think there is some thing else
That could be the real reason. He really might just want you not to get in trouble. He's looking out for you.
Mothers usually are pretty intuitive when it comes to boyfriends especially.I think he's gone because he knows your mom'; has his number';.Many young kids misinterpret sex for love and many really don't know real love unfortunately.I hope that's not the case with you.
sometimes, there's something else. but seriously, he probably just broke up because of your mom, he doesn't want you to get in trouble. that also shows he cares, because he can respect ur mom's values too. it's not like he thinks unrational and tries to steal u away and stuff like dat. maybe in time it'll work out if he really really loves u. but let him settle things first, or talkt o him bout it how u guys wanna go about da problem
Well i dont think he was serious at all for the reason that he didnt change for your mom.


So he might have not been serious when you were going out with him because if he was, then he would love to change for your mom.


I dont think you should date somebody who has no respect for your family.


So i doubt he was looking out for you, there must have been something else


But if you like him alot talk to him about changing, hopefully he will and your mom would accept the ';new'; him.


Good luck with him
  • colorsilk revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment