Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GUYS ONLY !! GUYS ADVICE WANTED .....?

k well i really want a guys take on this because i really wonder what boys think about girls and pmsing and periods and stuff !! i mean does it bother u when a girls tells you shes on her period or what ?? what do u really think about it ??GUYS ONLY !! GUYS ADVICE WANTED .....?
GUYS ONLY for crying out loud.





We are not wimps. Girls just assume that it bothers guys. They don't actually ask. Thank you for asking.





It doesn't bother me when a girl tells me they're on their period. I'd rather be told then not.





My mate was with a girl and the girl didn't tell him she was on it and he didn't know either and they had sex and he had blood all over his shirt.





Tsk Tsk. That's why you MUST tell a guy you're on your period BEFORE sex.





EDIT: If you think guys are immature about periods. Wait til you talk about boners with girls. Straight away they laugh.GUYS ONLY !! GUYS ADVICE WANTED .....?
hey,





My girlfriend either tells me or i ask. I like to know so i don't push things to were she gets pissy. The thing i HATE the most is when i try to make her feel better and cheerful and she gets pissy with me. I know girls hate it and it sucks but don't be pissy with the person who loves you and is trying to help you. But no it doesn't bother me. I think its kind of sexy because it shows there a women...





Edit: i can usually tell when she is though...
idk how many guys your gonna get here lol so im gonna answer :]





my best friend (a guy) can alwaysss tell when its my time of the month haha. idk how he knows cuz i dont get mood swings or anything really. he says he can see im exhausted (true) and im in pain (very true) and he said he doest care as long as i dont talk about it a lot haha and im not b*tchy to him lol.
To be honest, it can be a little weird to a guy. Its something he doesn't have close experience with, and will be hard for him to get used to. I wouldnt bring such a topic up with a guy you dont know, but close friends or boyfriends will learn to understand. It can also show maturity in ways. Simply, the answer depends on the guy and your relationship with him.
i really dont mind if my girlfriend chooses to talk about it.


ive even been asked to buy tampons for her before and yes i did it without any embarassment :)
they are wimps

No comments:

Post a Comment