Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need guys advice?

What kind of experience have you guys had having a girl or a potential girlfriend in HIGH SCHOOL and your NOT...So you have a fulltime job or go to college the fact is your not in high school and she is...What kind of experience have you guys had in this situation....Just wondering to see if I want to sit in the table or just give a way my seat if you know what i mean...Need guys advice?
Well, I had this sort of situation when I got out of HS. Before I shipped into the service I was dating a girl who was a junior (2 years younger than me, nbd). When we were together, it was fun and we both had a great time. Ultimately, when real life hit and I was going to be gone, we called things off and agreed to look back fondly on the times we had.





In my mind I think things can work, but I certainly wouldn't consider any sort of ';serious'; relationship while she is still in school. The dynamics are just too intense and she is still trying to figure out what she wants to do (as are you probably). I recommend giving it a go if you can both agree to let go when/if that time comes. Things change fast at that age and I believe it is important to understand and accept that instead of wasting a lot of time and tears trying to fight it. Best of luck!Need guys advice?
what ?????????????
This is a tough one... if she is very mature it could work out.. if not... it will end badly.
I know you said guys answer, but when I was in high school I only dated people out of high school with jobs and college. There never seemed to be a problem as long as you make it clear to her that you can't spend all of your time with her but make the time you do spend worth while. Go to dinner or a movie or just cuddle up with each other when you do have quality time to spend. If she can't understand your busy lifestyle then she is too immature for you to be dating in the first place.
Im at university and my girlfriend is in upper 6th, its hard not being with her, and i see her hardly ever, but i trust her and she trusts me and so there is no cheating worry.........but it aaaaint easy





oooooo just incase there is a ';you pedo'; comment i'll just add that there is only a year difference in upper sixth and uni.....so yeh.......dunno if thats the same as high school

No comments:

Post a Comment