Monday, August 23, 2010

Guys advice helps more...?

Ok, guys, would you date a girl who has a good personality, but lacks in the looks department. I am being serious now, my friend is a senior and has never had a boyfriend. I asked a guy friend what he thought and he told me it was because she is ugly. But I think she is the nicest person I have ever met, I mean she helps out at our homeless shelter all the time, and is into all of these sports. I just don't understandGuys advice helps more...?
If a photo was posted to give us a idea of what were answering for.Guys advice helps more...?
Just remember.........everyone get old and ugly. Maybe she likes herself just as she is. I'll be the homeless don't treat her like she is ugly.





Your guy friend is only out there for the Looks.


Poor him.........how long will it take him to learn that looks is the last thing to look at.
depends on how ugly...also depends on the person...but if shes decent..like average or just below average but has good personality shes go in my book.
Always, if I was still single. It's the insides that count.





Looks are overrated. Besides, ';looks'; is whatever is the most popular definition of attractive.
I'm ugly, I've had a few good looking girlfriends, they said they fell in love with my personality - but then girls are more into that than guys who are usually more looks-oriented, however, if a guy gets to know a girl then they really are capable of developing strong emotional connections and looking past the looks, me being one of them at least a couple of times. However, then again they didn't stick around much probably because of the looks - the physical intimacy aspect and all - but there is someone for most people (not everyone, sad reality check) and she may find that special person/ who might be ugly too, but hey I've learned to accept ugly is as ugly does - looks fade in the end and its only the ugly people who actually develop any personality in life and that's all one has left at the end of it.
mabe if i get to know her i might
Well guys usually want an attractive girl, I'm a nice guy (or so they tell me) so I don't really care, my girlfriend isn't exactly hot but I think she's beautiful. ANYWAYS! Looks aways attract guys. But once she gets someone, it should be a good relationship. My sister is 18 and she's gone on 1 date... it was a blind date though, the problem was she dind't like the guy. hah. but yeah. That guy sound like a loser so don't listen to him.
he's a senior and he wants to get laid before he goes to college. fu(k that boy tell her she'll meet a intelligent man in college........
Look for the book ';I kissed dating goodbye'; The answers are there.
There is so much with make up,and getting in great shape. it not all in the face. Help her out ,there is so much more after High School.
Maybe she can meet another ugly person and have ugly babies.





Or at least someone with low self esteem.
helps if she talks to guys, helps if she flirts, depends how much she lacks, but there is someone that will be her boyfriend in your school,ive seen some really ugly girls get boyfriends.....
Guys in higschool are really shallow, when she goes off to college shes going to meet someone who is mature and loves her for her.
How can you date someone who you're not attracted too? I would never date someone I thought was ugly, but has a good personality. Those girls are called ';freinds.'; Ugly people should date other ugly people and can go on dates to feed the homeless.
dude is prob a stuck up dick, i dont care if it gets a thumbs down.
thats a hard one!!!
Personality can go a long way for making up for ugly. But it can only go so far. If a guy (or girl) doesnt get all fired up by the way somebody looks, its not his (or her) fault. Some guys wont date tall chicks. Others dont like the short ones. Whatever floats your boat. That being said, I've known some pretty girls that turned out to be ugly in the end.
Threr must be some physical attraction, comeon!!!! I don't care how wonderful a guy is, if he looks like an absolute troll, you would not even give him the time of day!!!!
you don't worry about her she well be fine. i really don't think she would be interested in any of the shallow guys you might be asking. if she is into sports she well do fine on her own.
Ive dated some pretty ugly chicks but they all had the same taste in music and style I did so she needs to find the certain ';group'; of guys. Make friends and see what happens.


I hope she finds someone special soon! Good Luck!
First of all....let me say that I am 34, professional and mature...so please don't jump to conclusions.....the truth is that boys and men are very visual...we are programmed that way. We are also very programmed to follow societal beliefs.....peer pressure. So if she is somewhat of an ugly duckling....I mean that in the nicest way....she may struggle to find someone. It has been my experience though that there are most likely some guys who will find her looks acceptable and may know her well enough to know that she is a great person.....but they may fear being scrutinized by other guys.





If I were you..as her friend try to help her spruce up her appearance....improve her wardrobe selections, hair and makeup...does she need to loose a pound or two maybe...help her develop better eating habits and take up an athletic hobby to shed weight.
well in high school guys are a little more immature and shallow.


people do not see how beautiful she is on the inside because they see the outside first.


i can only tell you if she has the confidence of looking like a model more people will perceive her to be one.


i have friends(girls) that may not be the best looking person but,gets ask out so much
looks do matter, they are what attracts alot of people to each other. but i'm sure she can find some one that this is not a big deal to.
You know, I have dated some real lookers and I have also dated some who weren't. I am a firm believer that real beauty is not skin deep. Some of the ugliest people I have ever know have gergious bodies and faces but their personalities have just made them so repolsive to be around. That goes for girls who people might find ugly as well. Most of the nicest, caring, gernous girls out there are the ones that are usually lacking in the looks department.





Don't get me wrong, there are some girls out there that look great and have great personalities, but if I had to choose, I would rather choose someone who made me happy rather then someone that looked beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment