Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guys advice, broke up with boyfriend for 2nd time in 4 years, now toghether, says he loves me, wont talk 2me?

my boyfriend and i broke up in june and got back together in september, I am going back to school, he does not want to live back in the same town where we were and where i am going to school, anyhow he says that he loves me but he is still hurt and pissed at me, this is the second time that i have broke his heart, i do know that i really love him, why wont he come back to me officially and why is he doing this, i have learned my lesson. when we are together(he lives in another town) it is awesome times and he tells me that he loves me so much and that i am beautiful, and all he wants to do is hold and love me. he also tells me that he is coming for me, well i am ready, why not now?


i need a guys advice on what to do and what is he thinkingGuys advice, broke up with boyfriend for 2nd time in 4 years, now toghether, says he loves me, wont talk 2me?
Are you trying to DESTROY the poor guy!?





You're toying with his emotions, you've been insecure and indecisive.





He's getting tired of having his heart ripped to shreds again and again!





I'm sorry, but, odds are, you haven't learned a thing, and you'll probably end up hurting him yet again if he takes you back. If you really love him, why are you breaking up with him?


:(Guys advice, broke up with boyfriend for 2nd time in 4 years, now toghether, says he loves me, wont talk 2me?
im a female but if youve already broken up twice i say find someone else
In matters of the hart, you only get one mistake. He is doing the right thing, he is smart. And know you haven't learned anything.


You would have learned it the 1st time, as I said he is smart, find a new patsy.
if your were cheting on he'm he whont come back to you i dont blame he'm you girls allways like this you girls find a guy and kill there hearts
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment