Monday, August 23, 2010

( guys advice)girls cussing?

do you find it unclassy when girls cuss or do you find it hot? there are these two girls who cuss constantly when there around guys and


I think it makes them look tacky( guys advice)girls cussing?
It is very tacky.


Every other word out of my Daughters mouth is F this F that.


I keep telling her that she needs to stop.


By the way she is 20....( guys advice)girls cussing?
amen lil sister it is tasteless! major turnoff and the guys that do date them will dump them! just using them to get their rocks off.
Overuse would be a turnoff to me, i mean i don't mind if a girls cusses but just if they go overboard with it is when it could get annoying.
Honestly it is a turn off, I don't care if a girl curses sometimes, but if she constantly curses then it can be a turn off, though I guess that is because I dont curse all that much, but you are right, it does make them a bit tacky
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment