Sunday, August 22, 2010

What will guys think? advice!! ( details below)?

My class ( 5th Grade) is having a pool party at the end of the year. I'm not sure what to wear! What will guys think about me in a bikini??


Help!!!!What will guys think? advice!! ( details below)?
5ht grade? stop worryingWhat will guys think? advice!! ( details below)?
5th grade? I don't really think guys of your age will even pay any attention to what you look like. Anyway, they will probably think that you are hot just because you have the guts to do this in front of your whole class. I would say, go ahead and wear it!
I think y our a little young to be worried about what guys are thinking about you. You have your whole life ahead of you. Focus on you and your friends...Boys will always be around....LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment