Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys Advice only!!!?

I really like this guy, how can I get him to notice me? U see I love to flirt, but I'm to shy to flirt with him, because I like him sooooo much, what should I do besides ask him out or if he likes me.Guys Advice only!!!?
You're too shy to flirt with him? Well, at least talk to him. Try to get to know him better, and maybe you will become comfortable enough to flirt with him. Best of luck to you.Guys Advice only!!!?
just ask him out. guys like being asked out
The bottom line is if you don't give him a sign


he'll never know


flirt baby FLIRT
ask one of your girls to ask him if he likes you and if he wud ever go out wit u
OK, don't flirt with him, just show him some T %26amp; A. That should get his attention. If he doesn't ask you out after that, he's freakin' gay - run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment