Monday, August 23, 2010

I need a guys advice on this please.?

so i met this guy and he's really nice and i added him on myspace too and we also text but i'm not sure if he wants to date


he calls me beautiful and honey and always says sweet things


but he's a virgin and im scared he just wants sex


this guy is different and i really like him


i want it to be something more


but not if its based on sex


he says he likes me and i believe him


but how does he like me?


does he like me as a friend, f**k buddy, or more than a friend?


i just want a guys advice on this please.I need a guys advice on this please.?
.Nicky most guys want sex and will say,do,promise and lie Just to get into your pants.However there are the exceptions who treat a girl with respect.That's something only you yourself can determine.Free advice,sex never cements a relationship and Guys seldom respect bed partners

No comments:

Post a Comment