Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys advice on flirting?

guys , how do like girls to flirt like be specific.Guys advice on flirting?
hold my hand, sit close, hug, lip kiss, hold my *** while walking together, grab my d*i*c*k while kissing aloneGuys advice on flirting?
I like them to smile at me across the room, to walk past me and shoulder brush me, to take my hand and make a nice comment about it like how long my fingers are. Things like that. Not nasty stuff. That turns me off and I think she'a a horny **** and I'll bang her but not respect her. (just being honest)
i would not know... im a girl
Personally, i like when my gf knows when i want to kiss her or when i know she is ready for me to kiss her at any time. Except that be yourself, and if you like him and he likes you, he will tell you what he likes.
Look guys are more physical than visual, meaning we rather be touched than interpret body language, because I'm sorry to say this but us guys are slow on picking up body signs, so just touch his hand or play with his hair or sit really close or hug him a lot and kiss him on the cheek, stuff like that, i hope this was help.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment