Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guy advice pleaseEEE? HELP GUYS?

Soo here's the story. There's this guy at the gym.. He knows I'm somewhat ';into'; him a few time's I've caught him staring at me. Plus one time he looked at me and smiled at me. I was wondering what if he's attracted to me in any way or what... Plus should I go up and talk to him or should he.. He works at the gym .. I usually hate having to make the moves.Guy advice pleaseEEE? HELP GUYS?
Make the move now.Guy advice pleaseEEE? HELP GUYS?
Because he is at work you will have to make the first move. He is going to play it up as much as he can but if he is caught hitting on you it could be trouble for him. Especially since he is not sure yet that you like him. He is going to have to play it safe.





You should chat with him when ever possible and give it some time things will progress if he is really into you.

No comments:

Post a Comment