Monday, August 23, 2010

Guy advice grl and guys answer!?

im 13 and havnt had a bf!!! all my friends have! wats wrong with me? ! im not that ugly... i meann wat do i do?!Guy advice grl and guys answer!?
wowsers your identical to me. what i would do is just be yourself sooner or later a guy will like you for who you are and i read somewhere that the younger you are when you start dating your chances of having a succesfull relationship are slimmer.. Play hard to get the harder you are to get the more they want youGuy advice grl and guys answer!?
I didnt have my first gf until i was like 15 so dont worry. And ive only been in two relationships and im still ok at age 18 so just live your life and enjoy it and if you get together with someone you do. P.S. im still with the second girl :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment