Monday, August 23, 2010

Guys advice on boobs...?

Haha, this is an odd question...but how do you like them?Guys advice on boobs...?
hahahaa!Guys advice on boobs...?
ok to play with.
well opinions may vary but here's the basic guy interpretation





A - Almost


B - Barely


C - Can't Complain


D - Dang


DD - Double Dang


E - Enormous


F - Fake


G - Get A Reduction


H - Helium Filled





when got that in an email i couldnt help but laugh
I like them in my mouth.
send me a pic of thm and ill tell u if i like em..
Most like them medium sized.





But that's just the majority of men I've met, I'm not a speaker for all men.





Have fun.





(idk why I just said that..?)
all natural...
i dont really care about boobs... i care about the face more...
medium sized and perky!
why would you ask this? a man should like your breasts no matter what!
breasts are like fruit, they come in all shapes and sizes but we love em anyways because we love fruit. for those that hate fruit, they probably like vegetables,, you know cucumbers zucchinis, carrots that sort off stuff. but men like fruit no matter what size or how they look.
Ok why do you want to know? Everyone knows they like a big behind better. TELL ME IF I'M RIGHT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















































鈾モ櫏
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment