Monday, August 23, 2010

Guys advice!!! Helpp!!?

OK soo i am girl! (just to let you know) and i was just wondering what kind of girls to guys like the most and what do they look for in a girl? Just wondering!!Guys advice!!! Helpp!!?
I am a girl but I do have some advice for you. Be yourself. By doing so, you will not regret the decisions you make, especially if it is related to relationships. It may seem so at certain times, but by making those mistakes, you may realize what type of guys you are truly interested in and those who are right for you. Good luck!Guys advice!!! Helpp!!?
Y answer user please if you cant answer a question then dont bother writing and refering people to other sites,





coming to your question i think it differs from guy to the other for an example i like girls who are a bit fat, not fat as it is but you know with a little bit of mass,and hips and so on, my brother likes generaly fat girls and my other brother likes slender people, you see it all depends on them, one may not like you but the next may
All guys are different thats for sure. The reason I fell in love with my girl I like that she worked out at the gym, athletic, loves to watch sports, funny, sexy, great personality, understands me, great to talk to, respects her self and body, doesnt do drugs, passion for education and she gives me lots of love, Not all guys look for the same thing the next guy is. honestly I wasnt looking for all that she just kinda fell from the sky
I like a women that are athletic and is easy going. Someone who knows who they are, what they want and does not wait for anyone to hand it to them. Independent, but does want a man. As for looks she has to maintain her health be in good shape because no one wants to be with a lazy bum.
Pretty,kind,understanding and intelligent.(As long as she's not a drama queen)

No comments:

Post a Comment