Sunday, August 22, 2010

I WANT TO HAVE SEX? guys advice?

I want to sleep with this guy who often flirts with me. i do not want to seem like a hoe or easy because i am not i just know what i want. how do i tell him with out really telling him , leading him on with out making him think im a hoe or really easy?I WANT TO HAVE SEX? guys advice?
Be honest. Start slow and let him take the lead.I WANT TO HAVE SEX? guys advice?
instead of having sex and getting a chance of becoming pregnant and being called a hoe.... just go masturbate, two fingers. be safe.... if you want a physical thing, i herd some women use pillows, what ever that means.... and over time this erg will fade, wen your ready to think for yourself...
Dont have sex with him if u are not married to him, that is not a good thing to do. Its a sin, read the bible
just get to know him better(=


thannn ask to go on dates etc.


and before you know it.


BABIESSSS!


haha. always use protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment