Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guys advice, broke up with boyfriend for 2nd time in 4 years, now together, says he loves me, wont talk 2me?

my boyfriend and i broke up in june and got back together in september, I am going back to school, he does not want to live back in the same town where we were and where i am going to school, anyhow he says that he loves me but he is still hurt and pissed at me, this is the second time that i have broke his heart, i do know that i really love him, why wont he come back to me officially and why is he doing this, i have learned my lesson. when we are together(he lives in another town) it is awesome times and he tells me that he loves me so much and that i am beautiful, and all he wants to do is hold and love me. he also tells me that he is coming for me, well i am ready, why not now?


i need a guys advice on what to do and what is he thinkingGuys advice, broke up with boyfriend for 2nd time in 4 years, now together, says he loves me, wont talk 2me?
2 pointsGuys advice, broke up with boyfriend for 2nd time in 4 years, now together, says he loves me, wont talk 2me?
Well it really depends on how and why you broke his heart? If you cheated on him, especially if you left him for another guy, he will never forget it. I was hurt in the past by my ex girlfriend and we broke up and tried it again and I never could give her all of myself because part of me didn't trust her and when the trust is gone, that makes the relationship much much harder. However it is not impossible. Best of Luck to you.
If I were him I wouldnt get back with you, you had your chance...let him move on.
Hello shaerainer,





Burned once, twice shy. And, here you burned him twice. You have got to be something special for him to keep coming around, because most people would kick you to the curb. Sorry.





He still likes you too much to dump you, but still doesn't trust you.





--Rick
you make it rather difficult to answer this clearly, by this i mean you don't explain WHY you broke up twice ( ok your own private reasons which you probably don't want to go into here ) and i dont blame you for that. but you say youv'e broken his heart twice already , also i don't fathom the '; won't talk to me bit '; he says he still loves you yada yada yada ect ect..all i can gather out of this is, because he may or may not be pissed at you or hurting inwardly he does remember what you did x2 so most likely he's having a serious think about if it's actually worth the effort with you, after all you say you do love him but have done this twice ? i think if you were genuine enough you would have supposedly learned the lesson the first time. .. put it this way if it were me in his shoes i would be seriously considering if its all worth it ..and also at the back of my mind would be When will it happen again..i dont think after twice i would want a trifecta in this department..


sorry if its not quite the answer you were looking for .. and if you think there is any insult towards you there is none intended or otherwise..


what else can i say i wish you the best of luck...


regards Gary
he's afraid you'll dump him again
If you've been together 4 yrs I suppose the guy is worth it. If you did something to hurt him maybe he is afraid to get too close in case you hurt him again. Only time will show him you are sincere. If things are going to work out give it time. Let him know you love him no matter what and give him time to realize that. After all love is patient. Hang in there. Things will happen as they should in their own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment