Monday, August 23, 2010

NEED GUYS ADVICE FAST !! does he like me?? please help.?

we both like eachother, but he never talks to me as much as he used to , but he still flirts with my best friend. Does that mean he doesnt like me?or does it mean hes shyy? please tell me ways i can make him like me... i reallyyyyyy like him !


NEED GUYS ADVICE FAST !! does he like me?? please help.?
it means hes shy. if he flirts with yur best friend in front of u hes trying to make you jealous. spend some more time with him and maybe he will come out of his shell. NEED GUYS ADVICE FAST !! does he like me?? please help.?
Sweetie, if he's flirting with your bestfriend....


he likes her. :/
He probably likes your best friend. You should ask your best friend if she likes him, and if she doesn't this entire situation is a bit messed up lol
If you want him to like you, back off. It sounds like he likes your friend and if you try to butt into it too much it will make you look desperate. Instead, sit back but don't stop showing just a little bit of interest...this is the acting-hard-to-get method. Since you guys had something going on before your friend must have looked like something off limits but a challenge--which he went for. Do the same and he'll bounce back to you...although it sounds like he's not really worth it anyway since he doesnt like you! (If he doesnt want you, he's not worth your time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment