Monday, August 23, 2010

Guys advice would b best 4 this i think?

oookayy


i will make short as possible


there is a boi


and he said that he kindof likes me


but more as a friend


and i am like in love w/ him


i haff been trying 4 quite sum time 2 get him to like me back


but i donno it isnt working


he flirts w/ me %26amp;%26amp; always tells me im hott and beautiful put 2gether


yet he doesnt wanna go out w/ me


and i dont kno if there is ne thing i could do


cuz i kno i cant FORCE him 2 like me


but if theres jst ne thing i could do


that might make him like me more?


playing hard 2 get?


does that realli work?


should i get a bf make him jealous?


or should i sill like him and hang w/ him and do nothing


and wutever happens, happens?


plz help and plz no rude comments


i dont want put-downs


i want advice


shank yooh! :]Guys advice would b best 4 this i think?
I was really tempted to write something kind of harsh but you got my attention with your request for actual advice. Unfortunately, there is no way to make someone like you. I know, I've tried very hard in the past. I have dated more than anyone and the one thing I learned the most is that you have to stay true to yourself. A saying I am fond of is that there is a lid for every pot. What this means is that you need to stay who you are and eventually you will run into someone that fits you and likes you as much as you like them. What do you take from this? Try to be true to yourself and guys will like you. Guys like confidence in a woman, HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF! That also means having the confidence not to go after a guy full on. Live your life. Guys also like women that are smart and intelligent. (My wife chimes in, ';Guys like self esteem.';) I know what I am talking about. I personally liked knowing that a girl liked me and that helped encourage my own feelings for some of them. I hope this helps and I hope you find happiness.Guys advice would b best 4 this i think?
shutup shutup shutup
Krista? that's your name, do you go to Culver Middle? I think you r in my sci class ( if you go to culver) r u talking about David?
Stop wasting your time on him,he's already told you he doesn't like you like that and you moving on and finding someone else isn't going to make a difference to him,so just move on.
so much for making this as short as possible.
Just take it a day at a time. He doesnt really like you. You are just kids.
I think before you concentrate on boys, you should concentrate on your spelling. Stupidty doesnt go far
i donno just keep chillin wit him and fing out why he dosent want to go out wit you.dont make him jealous or anything it will amke it worse.everythign happens for a reason. if aftera while u know for a fact youwont go out then move on. dont waste valuble time
Sounds like he is playing with you sweetie. Move on to someone who is worthy of your attention and time.





If it is meant to be, you will get another chance. You may want to play hard to get if anything. Try ignoring him that will get his attention faster than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment