Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guy Advice (from Guys) Please????

I have this REALLY good guy friend and we have been bff's since 3rd grade. i am now in 8th grade and like him A LOT. since 5th grade,all of the people in our grade who have no lives have been pestering us to go out. also,we(him and i)have another friend who is a girl. he(my friend)acts differently around her, than around me. he acts like she is more of a sister or a guy friend, the way they ';fight'; and talk to each other. when him and i are together,he acts like i am more like a friend;he won't pretend to fight,or when he teases me,he would say just kidding almost instant. he has known her longer,but they started being good friends about 2 years after me and him became good friends. over email,i asked him how he would react if we went out,and he misunderstood and thought i was asking him out. i said no,and he said';it would be weird for me,right now i think of you as a good friend';I need2questions answerd:could he be lying to me because he really likes me; and what does right now mean?Guy Advice (from Guys) Please????
hard to say.. but he obviously needs time {}

No comments:

Post a Comment