Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guy advice. Guys only, although I'm a girl?

What kind of butt do you like your girlfriend to have? I know, looks aren't everything, but they are something. Which kind of butt would you rather your girlfriend have?


A: a large round butt


B: a small round butt (like me)


C: almost no butt, really flat


just wondering cuz i saw lots of articles on the internet saying ';get a bigger butt'; and other articles that said ';get a smaller butt';! so, which do you prefer?Guy advice. Guys only, although I'm a girl?
A..no one takes B or C unless 1. they are desperate and thats all they could get...2. smart, alittle shy, and funny, 3. big boobs....no one would get with no booty thought ...but stats show that flat booty girls are more likely to be sluttsGuy advice. Guys only, although I'm a girl?
LOL Every guy likes something different. Hopefully though a girls butt is not the only asset of the girl they are really concerned about.
I dont like flat butts. I am a butt man. I like to look at womens butts more than anything cept the face. It dont really matter if its big or not. Its the roundness that matters.
i dont care about her butt, i just want a girl who has a good personality and can maintain a converstation for more than 5 minutes.
im not a guy


but who would want a girlfriend with a huge but or not but


anyway


can you answerminehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
kim kardashian butt.
yeah im not a guy but ik from guys that a ot of them like big butts not like hugee butts but most like girls butts to be a little rounder but some i guess don't it depends on guys taste
apple butts are awesome!
Different guys are different. One size doesn't fit all.
B: a small round butt (like yours)
I love me some Apple Bottom. MMMMM MMMM Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment