Monday, August 23, 2010

Help what is the best way to say sorry??guys advice and girls too?

my b/f came to my house with one of his friends we were sitting on the porch and my sister was sitting on my dads car listening to music.he went over to the car with her and startteed listening to music.he left me with his friend.i think it was a setup to see if we were goin to flirt but we didnt my b/f told my sister that i liked him but it wasnt true.it seemed like he acted different around his friend.it's like he was trying to be cool and cute.he kept calling me a smut and he used my cell phone to call some one and when i asked him who it was he said it was his baby that kind of got me mad so i was sarcastic with my responce i said';tell her i said hey.then later that night about 9:00 i sat on another car that was in my yard.by this point he knew i was pretty mad at him.so he came and sat beside me on the car we talked for about 5 min.then his question to me was can i get a kiss befor i go home? i responded with why dont you just get the kiss from my sister and we started fussing.Help what is the best way to say sorry??guys advice and girls too?
Make sure you look straight into his eyes when you apologize, it shows that your sincere. Explain why your saying your sorry. Its as easy as that!





It may not seem like it right now but he will listen to you. Give him a day or two to settle down. Then call him or go to his house and tell him to just listen to what you have to say. But again, the best thing right now is some space.Help what is the best way to say sorry??guys advice and girls too?
well, saying the words, ';I'm sorry'; might be a good start...explain to him what was goin on in your head and why you acted that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment