Monday, August 23, 2010

GUYS ADVICE PLEASEEEE :)?

Helllooo!


I was wondering what turns a guy on?? I like this guy right??So what turns you guys on?? Like subtly not like kissing or anything...but like little things....like touching the arms, looking them in the eyes.....etcGUYS ADVICE PLEASEEEE :)?
I'm a guy, and I personally like it when the girl touches my arm and looks me into the eyes and compliments me. Oh and a lot of guys (including me) like it when the girl shows off a bit of cleavage/boobs. :)GUYS ADVICE PLEASEEEE :)?
Hey I AM NOT A GUY.





But here you may not think it but for any decent guy..what turns them on beleive it or not is girls not acting like total sluts. I have been told this by every decent guy that i have met.. a pitty they are all just my mates haha
try hardly touching his hand, but rubbing VERY lightly with your finger tips, and looking him in his eyes. tell him how much you respect him. smile...
When she ask me about my family. How my day went. My view on things/help her around her place. When we go out to say dinner/dancing. She dresses real sexie for me and etc.
Kissing them on the neck. Touching them. Teasing them, stuff like that.
Dirty **** that makes me say OMG that's nasty! But most people just think that's gross. :(
show him your boobs


give him a bj


let him f*ck u





if your too shy for this, just give a lapdance
simplicity is best i think, like a small smile at him, nothing overt
A nice sincere smile does it for me.
we kinda have to be touched to be turned on
we like chicks and talkin about music. oh and boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment