Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need a guys advice?

ok so i try and flirt w/ guys and talk with them and try to get them to ask me out. but nothing ever happens. so whats the deal?I need a guys advice?
dont flirt just be your self find someone you got something in common with before you know it yu will be talking for hours flirting is just annoying coz its so unclear at times the message doesnt get acrossI need a guys advice?
You might be going after the wrong guys, or maybe they're clueless as to the meaning of social cues and flirting, because from your picture you certainly look like a babe. The best thing to do would be to ask the guy you're interested in out. Guys love being asked out, since they're always the ones doing the asking and there's no better way to convey your feelings
maybe none of them are attracted to you?








answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
IM me and show me your pic ok ..xx
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment