Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guys Advice please- going from friends to more than just friends...?

Lately I have been thinking about my best guy friend as more than just a friend. I want to take our relationship to the next level, but I'm afraid of what he will think. I really don't want to hurt the current relationship that we have. How can I let him know about my feelings without making him uncomfortable and hurting the friendship we have now?Guys Advice please- going from friends to more than just friends...?
Easy,,just ask him to go out on a real date with you and find out by flirting with him and loving on him...See if he likes it....Guys Advice please- going from friends to more than just friends...?
Unfortunately, you have two options. The first is to ignore your feelings and continue being friends. Obviously, this isn't what you want, but it is a guaranteed option that you will not alienate him.





Your second option is to tell him how you feel. This could end up w/ him feeling the same as you do and then you'll both be really happy. This could also end up w/ him NOT feeling the same you do. If that's the case, he's probably going to cut you off b/c he doesn't to lead you on when he's not attracted to you.





If it were me, I'd leave it alone. He's your best guy friend and it's probably not worth it to risk losing him. Eventually, you'll get over the crush, and then when you meet a new guy, you can turn to this one for advice.
I am going through the same exact thing! Just wait to see if he clues in that he likes you. Also dont force him to like you, he doesnt like you. I would just make things uncomfortable for you and him. Give it some time, maybe have some friends clue in that u like him.
I'll assume you are female. Be frank and honest with him without making a move. Tell him how you feel and ask how he feels about what you said. Let the information simmer on the back burner for a couple of days and see how you both feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment