Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys advice plz!!!!!?

honestly why is it that guys find it so hard to say i love u when it is said to them?? im being serious....i want to know from all the men in serious relationships, that why is it so hard to reciprocate things??? i mean is it because men feel if they say once thats enough or what?!!!Guys advice plz!!!!!?
I think they warm up to it after a while.... saying I love you makes them very vulnerable and some guys having problems or just need time to adjust to it. Think about it like he's a new puppy... LOLGuys advice plz!!!!!?
Men find it hard to express there feeling's..Being a man i don't know why this is but we just don't do it.
Honey, don't worry about whether your guy has a conditioned response to say ';I love you'; when you say it to him. Worry about how often HE is the first one to say it.
BECAUSE THEY HAVE OTHERS
It depends on the man. My (now) husband told me he loved me first, during a weekend away, it was very sweet and romantic. Been married for 3 years soon, and he tells me he loves me everyday. For some men, showing they love you is easier than saying it all the time. I got a keeper for sure, his mother did a great raising him to be a strong, caring and loving man.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment