Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need a guys advice?

Wat do u look for in a girl/women plzzz be honest and give ur age(if u want to)I need a guys advice?
Alright well let me just begin by saying I'm 16.


Good question...Girls are just so hard to understand sometimes but they are also amazing in almost every way {^_-}.


I don't want just any girl. That particular girl I desire has to grab my attention. She doesn't have to be hottest person you will ever meet. Being cute and everything should be enough for me. She has to give me meaning to when I say I love you. She has to have eyes that keeps your locked on to and make you feel happy when you gaze deep into them. She has to have respect not only for others, but also for herself. She has to be very smart and make wise decisions. She doesn't have to be clingy but she has to be there for me when in need. She has to love me more than I love her. She must live her life and be happy even if one day something happens to me or between us.


I would want to be happy every second I am spending my time with her. Being able to smile and laugh is another thumbs up when I hang out with her. An occasional kiss for no reason also will get to me. Well I'm sure the list goes on...however I don't feel like writing everything...{^_-}I need a guys advice?
Here's my law of attraction:





At first glance, men will tend to go for looks, from my experience the majority do, I'm being honest here. After all first looks do give the first impression. However, once you start talking to a woman, whether she is attractive or not, you begin to realize the face is merely the window to one's soul. That being said, if you want to go meet at man, simply keeping that ';window'; clean is priority, because no matter how much you like it or not they tend to see how well you maintain yourself.





Now get this, I'm not talking about the facial features you were born with, I'm talking about dressing well, keeping your face fresh and staying in shape is all something we can CONTROL.





Now once I get to know the woman, usually she eventually grows on me (just see how many of your friends have become more attractive in the time you got to know them better), these characteristics include the obvious mannerisms that shows that one is a respectable person in society, which includes the obvious, politeness and ';niceness,'; which are always characteristics the majority are attracted to. Whether you are shy or not, is based on the man's preference, as for me I do not care. In fact I sometimes get overwhelmed when the woman is a lot more confident than I am, so I PERSONALLY prefer someone who is shier than I am, but this is hardly a strong preference.





These are the initial characteristics I look for, which I must say is fairly easy to maintain. But when it comes to IDEAL traits, that would probably include, a woman who respects society, (i.e. treat people with respect), intelligence (not saying you need a HIGH IQ, but rather don't be ignorant about culture and life in general), that leads to someone who isn't closed-minded but rather open, again this ties in with respecting society etc.





I guess, I don't have high expectations for any woman I meet, it just isn't fair for women to make them meet your HIGH expectations because nobody is perfect. That is why I'm open to most personality types, however the basics of human politeness and open-minded is usually a MUST, not just in dating, but our social mannerisms in general. Usually the characteristics I dislike in people, would pertain to the women I dislike as well.





But all in all, if I find myself attracted to the woman full of ';flaws';, I am willing to help her correct them if she deems these ';flaws'; as flaws, if you know what I mean, she obviously needs to be willing to accept help.





Good luck.
Well remember this (I don't know who told me this) the attraction catches the eye but the personality gets the heart. Meaning she has to catch your eye and then your heart. For me personally I love the girls eyes if they are a great color and draw me in that is the best. Then comes the body etc. (this is what attracts me) but the real deal breaker is the personality because I don't care how ';hot'; she is if she is mean then NO%26gt; but I love when the girls are happy and bubbly.
Im not a guy, but im bisexual. So my opinion counts too.





I like shorter overweight girls. They are gorgeous! Always comfortable to hug and lean on. Most of the time they are insecure and have low self esteem so i love to be the one to compliment them and mean it. To make them feel like they are the most important and precious thing in the world.





I like a girl that will let me be her protector, let me treat her like a princess.





Also shed have to be able to have fun with me, do stuff she never even though of....kinda like experimental....
im 15 and i like girls with brains, not those really smartgirls but an average type so when i'm with friends they don't think i'm with a dumb a s s and nice, not nessicarly hot but still nice to look at and a great body. and she's got to be hard to get I like some challenge when it comes to girls
initially looks attract me to a girl but for a relationship personality is the most important thing.


looks depend on the guy preference. Every guy has different preferences so no matter what you look like there are plenty of guys out there for you.


I'm 22 years old
Im 19. Honestly the first thing that attracts a guy to a girl is her looks. I dont care what anyone says...looks arent everything but it does mean alot. Guys look for how she acts and what she looks like. Thats it...you cant change a guys taste...every guy has a preference. I prefer cute and dorky ones...and my g/f is cute and dorky. Thats all i ask for...
ok i am an 18yr male. when i first meet a women her appearance is the first thing that stands out to me. then later once i get to know her once she gets to know me if she has a great funny outgoing smart personality than i take dating her into consideration.
I look for the vibe and connection toward the girl. You have to feel comfortable around her in public places, etc....I also look for someone who is down to earth, you know, not stuck up and not afraid to play in the dirt, etc...
well im 15-freshman in hi skol


first u look at looks, cute is enough. but there can always b better.


then i look at how i can stay entertained with this person. like usually the blondes do have more fun. at least mine do. lol
In a woman, I look for someone who is honest, smart, funny and driven. Beauty is secondary. I just got lucky that I got the whole package in my GF.





I'm 19 btw.
Im a girl .... and I think that if a guy or a couple really are in love then they wouldn't mind what others might think ... And they should love someone for who they are .... They would still be in love even though the one they love has imperfections ... thats true love
Kindness tbh And not just kind to me i mean to everyone around her that's the first thing i look for, Helps if she is cute too tho :) I am 19 btw
just an honest decent looking girl
be carful what you ask of a guy

No comments:

Post a Comment