Monday, August 23, 2010

GUYS!! ADVICE ON THIS!!?

How you want girls to approch you if they want your number. WHat are some Do`s and Donts, because im in a point in my life where i want to approach the man that i like. I want to find and marry the man of my dreams. Please, specific details!! What should I exactly say AND do in certain situations. You can use a specific scenario.GUYS!! ADVICE ON THIS!!?
I don't want girl immdeaitly appear to me and ask me for phone number


I already reject them, because I worry that she is crazy person


My girl even she is hot!!!


How we met is in hockey game, we introduce each other and become friend then we hit it up from thatGUYS!! ADVICE ON THIS!!?
I want a female to approach me normal, not approach me acting crazy and acting like she can control me. If she is the one that gives me her number, I will call her the next day and that is a promise. I usually don't give out my number because I always that they will not call me.
i would want a girl to come up and just be fun/silly/funny and not too serious. make some silly stupid jokes and let me know they can have a sense of humor and laugh with me but show me they are kind as well and not cross the line. dont worry about it so much though just be you from the start

No comments:

Post a Comment