Monday, August 23, 2010

Guys advice appreciated here!?

Just curious... I know you don't know the whole story or anything.. but my f**k buddy told me the other night that he misses me when we don't see each other for longer than a week and that he is getting fond of me - come on guys -- Honestly - Do you think he is playing games or being serious? I have heard that guys don't really get attached from sex. Is this true for you? I don't really know what I feel yet.Guys advice appreciated here!?
it depends on the guy. most guys are actually more sensitive then they let on and they can obviously become attached. maybe he genuinely has grown to like ur personality and for who u are and the sex is just a bonus. they might try and hide, but atleast this one is telling u. make sure u dont tell him how u feel to soon tho, suss him out first. do u talk regularly?? about life, does he tell u personal things? ask u how ur day was? make sure u dont let him read u just yet, it niggles at guys when they are unsure of how u feel bout them. but make sure u dont get cold, if u like him back- uve got to make him feel good about himself, be there for him and make him feel happy.Guys advice appreciated here!?
You say your F=k buddy? Of course a guy will get attached to you. Especially if the sex is great. Good sex is not easy to find. Most people just go through the motions because everyone is so darn busy now-a-days. Sex is a great necessary evil. When you find a good partner you have to try to hold on as much as possible.
Ask him ';do you see me as dating potential, or just sex?'; Be straight forward. It will answer ALL of your questions, and make you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment