Monday, August 23, 2010

Guys Advice Needed.?

Got Five Easy Questions That Need Answers.


Personality And Looks...


What's The Biggest Turn On In A Girl?


Biggest Turn Off?


Ugliest Thing They can Wear?


Best Thing They Can Wear?


Your Type Of Girl?Guys Advice Needed.?
cute and not stuck up or bitchy





sporty, and cute





smoking





nothing





everything





u, lolGuys Advice Needed.?
1.) I like girls who are intelligent and naturall pretty


2.) Layers of makeup: It's gross, and although it may snag some boys at first, when they see your true colors, you're screwed.


3.) I personally think skirts are ugly. Depending on the situation, if a girl is wearing a ballet skirt or something, I would *probably* think of her as either stuck up or just plain show-offy. Nobody likes show offs.


4.) I like shorts. Depending on your school, you may be dress coded. I dunno about other guys, but looking at legs is awesome! :D


5.) I like smart, blonde or white, pretty girls. Asians are OK, but very few of them are slightly attractive.





Hope that helped!
yes she has to have the personality and of course she needs to look hot.


Big turn on first pretty face body include boobs, booty legs and feet.


loud she needs to not be loud not cool.


ugly shoes, dirty clothes.


mini skirt with a hot tang top with black hot sandals.


Any aslong they know how to loved.
One who likes herself, on the inside and out,one who cares , and gives of herself, one who knows whats she want and gets it with out hurting anyone,,and one who can laugh at her self,, with a smile..for me nothing else matters, just be positive,and true to yourself, be real,,and the boys will follow you around like little puppy dogs
I know I'm a girl but I'm bisexual, so...


Biggest turn on? red hair, nose peircings


Biggest turn off? fake breasts, noses, calves, etc.


Ugliest thing to wear? shapeless dresses, leggings that only go mid-calf (I like longer ones, to the ankle), distressed jeans


Best thing to wear? tops that are baggy on top but get fitted at the hip (while still shwing off curves), bell bottom jeans, anythign fitted, long jewellry


My type? goth/punk/emo or ';nerd'; or certain types of prep (I'm very unique)


=)


hope this helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment