Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need a guys advice!!? plz help me!!?

a boy i likes has two gfs but i reali like him i was planning to brake them up but how do i do it or will tht just make matters worse ?I need a guys advice!!? plz help me!!?
lets see, he has 2 girlfriends, do what you want, but I bet you he'll never be loyal. You're looking at getting into a relationship with a player.





Go elsewhere, have some respect for yourself.I need a guys advice!!? plz help me!!?
Keep out of it and find yourself someone who isn't in a relationship. How would you feel if you had this done to you. I bet you wouldn't like it one bit. Remember what goes around comes around.
he has 2gfs... do you really want to go out with a person like that ... just leave him alot with his 2 gfs and find some one that wont do that to you...
It will make matters worse. You'll just be the third girlfriend. Move on.
stay out of it, he will never be true to U and will hurt U.

No comments:

Post a Comment