Monday, August 23, 2010

I need a guys advice?

I like this boy.And he always flirts with me.He grabbed my but and tried to kiss me,ran up on me and hugged me tight.He gave me his phone number.He has a girlfriend but I dont care!I have liked him ever since I saw him which was his first day in my class in 6th grade.I am going to middle school for 7th grade now and I want to hook up with him!I dont know if he likes me or not!What should I doI need a guys advice?
I must be getting old. I think you should smack him in the face for touching your butt, and stay as far from him as you can. Your in 7th grade. You shouldn't be stealing boyfriends, hooking up, or even owning a cell phone for that matter. What in the world do you need a cell phone for in 7th grade? Now I am just ranting; but seriously, when you find a guy, find one who will respect you and other women and act like a gentleman.I need a guys advice?
Well it can't get any more obivous that he likes you. Dah, what else do you need to know?
Cheating with someone else's boyfriend is a great way to learn about relationships, and about taking responsibility for your actions/decisions. You have some way to go, but one day you will be an honorable and self-respecting woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment