Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can someone give me some advice, preferably guys only?

So, there's this guy I like. He is kind of a flirt. I can obviously tell he likes my friend, who says he's cute but is dating his friend. He touches her hair, shoulder,etc. and I get extremely jealous. I honestly don't know what to do about it. How can I get him to take notice to me when I really dont even talk to him, and when I do it's around my friends and he barely even says anything. Its so frustrating, I dont know whats wrong with me..Can someone give me some advice, preferably guys only?
Key line: ';I don't even really talk to him.'; If you can't talk with this guy, you can't communicate with him. If you can't communicate with him, you can't relate to him. Can you imagine what it would be like if you were his friend or were dating him but you still never talked to him? You have to overcome your anxiety and open up your mouth. Don't be afraid, don't worry about saying something that will make you seem uncool. These kind of things need practice, and everyone messes up. If he doesn't like you because you're a little shy or uncertain, well, that's his problem, and you probably wouldn't like him once you got to know him. If you never talk to the guys you're interested in, they will never be anything more than a distant, anonymous crush, and you won't learn that way. It's better to risk a little disappointment than to never put yourself out there. Once you've gotten snubbed a couple of times, you'll realize what you need to do differently, and you will gain confidence and over time, you'll learn how to light up the room! So the sooner you get started the faster you'll get to where you want to be. Just smile and have fun!Can someone give me some advice, preferably guys only?
haha. im not laughing at your misery i promise, just ur open disgust for yourself. but ne ways, if you want him to notice you then you need to step and become the alpha female among your group of friends. dont be afraid to take control when he is around, for example, at my school ppl generally stand in big circles and talk to eachother, and the girl that i always am attracted to the most (personality wise most of the time) is the girl that is doing all of the talking or making everyone else laugh, when youre quiet and shy it makes guy nervous to talk to you because we become afraid that when we approach you that it will be hard to talk to you and there will be akward silences, show him that your a cool girl and easy to talk to by the way that you act around your friends first, then when he tries to talk to you be the same, just stay confident and outgoing and hell be all yours in no time!! GL
You can鈥檛 make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth
Don't interfere. He obviously likes your friend and you can lose a friend if you get jealous.
ok you should try talking to him a lot more especially if there's a time where not as many people are around. hopefully he will see your good qualities and start taking more interest in you

No comments:

Post a Comment