Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guys advice...or girls if you think you know why or its happened to you?

What does it mean when your boyfriend loves to spend every min with you but he doesn't call you. I'm not sure why he wont call me....does he really like me or what...please help cause I'm confused!Guys advice...or girls if you think you know why or its happened to you?
LOL! my boyfriend does the same thing! they think they are to clingy when they call and they feel speacial when the girl calls... dont worry its a guy thingGuys advice...or girls if you think you know why or its happened to you?
well i am sure he don't want to make you feel like he is controlling you, some are control freaks as I call them, its sad i know but, I am sure he does like or love you, what ever the case may be!! He is just giving you your space which is nice to have once in a while, you don't want to feel boxed in or surrounded!! Space is good to have!
Because he probably figures that he spends enough time with you and doesn't need to call you. Have you asked him to call you?
Maybe he just can鈥檛 express the way he fells about you on the phone it's not the same as being thier with you鈥︹€︹€︹€︹€︹€︹€︹€?or he could not like talking on the phone.
maybe his shy to talk to you on the phone because his parents are always around?
my guy did that to me. found out he was cheating on me on the side. never called either girl, just spend the night for some action. sleep at my place one day, go to her place the next. lying bas-tard!
maybe he thinks since he spends so much time with you he doesnt have to call you...or maybe its his version of ';space';
he could have strict parents who dont like him on the phone,or hes just unsure of what to say.
maybe he hates talking on the phone. i hate hate hate tlaking on the phones and would rather talk face to face and when talking face to face you get a better connection with the person your with.
Maybe he dosent like talking on the phone!
Maybe he thinks that you need to spend some time alone...? Or maybe he likes to spend some time with his buds or something... If you're unsure, why don't you ask him?
maybe hes cheap and has a bad plan or something
some guys just dont like to talk on the fone. my ex didnt and we dated for 10 months. take it as he would rather see u when u talk then just hear your voice. id take it as a complement and if it really bothers you ask him to call you...
lol I have the same problem. I hate calling on the telephone for no known reasons. Even some days I feel like I seriously want to call her and ask her out I get second thoughts for long time before I do. It's not a big deal its just that you must talk it over with him.
He probably doesn't like talking on the phone, believe it or not. Trust me, he's probably still into you :)
Some people just don't like to talk on the phone.


On the other hand, I don't want to cause any unease, but is it possible he has someone else. I've known guys to over compensate with attention when there is someone else in the picture and he is not sure which person he wants to be with or he is trying to play for extra action.
Well he may be like me and hate talking on the phone. As long as he shows you love when ya'll are together what's the problem?
Just ask him y he wont call u. If u find out y and its a bad thing, he wasnt the right guy.....
just ask him DUH!
Some guys myself included detest,abhor, loathe to talk on the phone, or to sit on the phone wordlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment