Saturday, July 31, 2010

A question about guys- Advice needed sooner rather than later?

There is a guy at my play practice who is really nice and cute. He's one of the leads, and I'm in the chorus. We are in a lot of scenes together. I've known him for a few years now from previous plays, but it's been a really long time since I've seen him last. He's a year older than me- I'm fifteen, he's sixteen. We go to different schools. I really wanna be closer to him, but he has so many people around him all the time and I am kind of reserved (always with my two friends there). Any ideas? We all already have each other email's and numbers, so I can't ask him for either. Any advice or suggestions are loved. I don't know if I should just hang back and let him come to me, but do you think he ever will? Sometimes we catch each other's eye and then we both look away.A question about guys- Advice needed sooner rather than later?
Most people like to talk about themselves, give him a chance. If you're worried about his friends interfering or making you uncomfortable, send him an email. Ask for some personal info, but keep it friendly. This way, he doesn't feel like he has respond right away, and he might be nervous about talking to you in person. The next time you meet in person you can talk in more detail things already mentioned in the message. It's like having a few conversation threads waiting in reserve.A question about guys- Advice needed sooner rather than later?
Just give him a call or email i u wish and ask him if he would like to go to the movies or maybe the beach,just bite the bullet and ask you aren't going to get anywhere just sitting back.Good Luck
ya,,,just hang back
let him know you are interested in him one way to do this is ask him why don't you ever call me if he is interested in you he will then call
i think that you should call him because his friends won't be around and you could talk to him with out him acting different and if you embarrase yourself it won't be that bad because he would be the only one who knows and he could just make an inside joke about it for the next time he wants to talk to you and don't know how to say hi or make coversation
if there are tonnes of people around and you still catch his eye i say GO FOR IT. ditch your friends for five min and talk to him.


';hey, i havn't seen you in a while. you're really perfect for the part.';


i don't know just flatter him and then maybe you can ask him for some pointers...maybe a private session

No comments:

Post a Comment