Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Do guys like it when?Guy advice please?

what is the best-feeling thing that a girl has done to you? handd--jjoobbbb or bbbllooowwww-jjooobbb? what techniques are best!! anything? massaging?





thankyou and no mean answers. thankyouuuuDo guys like it when?Guy advice please?
The way I see it if you're going to get down to rub him with your hands, you might as well incorporate your mouth while you're at it.





BJ's definately feel better. But a ';BJ'; - a good one - is more than just using your mouth. Its actually a hand job and oral all in one.





Basically the best analogy I have been able to come up is when you go down on a man, pretend you're french kissing a sucker. Oral on a guy uses both sucking and tongue action. There is no one way to do it. Trust me, I discover new techniques for each new girlfriend I meet.





A couple general tips - focus around the head of the penis with your mouth and use your hand to stimulate his shaft. Use one hand on his member and the other on his testes. If you want to really do it like a champ - learn to deep throat.





There are some ';no-no's';. Do not wear any ridged jewlry on your fingers, don't use your teeth if you can help it and try not to scratch him with any long nails.





And finally the best BJ, regardless of technique is the one with a happy ending. Spit or swallow, most guys don't care, take your man all the way if you know what I mean.Do guys like it when?Guy advice please?
Dude above me got it right!





BUT....





My GF used peppermints once and seriously....freaking awesome.


You DEF should use that once. For both it will be something else.





Guy's tool will be well...sort of tingly? And (I think) for you it would be much more fun too cuz his head (real one) won't know what hit him!





Have fun....it will be trust me....





PS. Use fishermans friends...those are the ones my GF used.
use your hands at the base of the shaft to lightly squese and move up and down. try twisting your mouth moving up rather than just up and down. above all else use lots of tounge and go as deep as you can...dives the boys crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment