Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just Help me out here, guys. Advice?

Ok, i want to be in both the fencing team and the sci olympiad at my school. The problem is, fencing is a big commitment, i have to show up every day at practice. 5 days a week. at first the only reason i joined at first was because some of my friends, and one of my best friends, had joined. now i found that i really like fencing for its physical and mental benefits (i'm not bad at it, either. =] )





on the other hand, i also want to join science olympiad. I've got a 98 average in biology, and i want to join because i'm actually good at science, and i actually enjoy that kind of thing.





What should i do? I mean, I just don't wanna make the wrong choice and waste the next for years of my life. i wanna seize all the chances i get.Just Help me out here, guys. Advice?
If you like fencing, join it next year or take it during the summer. Do the science olympiad this year.Just Help me out here, guys. Advice?
I suppose you couldn't do both, so maybe go to one of the science meets and see if it's truly what you might want to do.





Do what you want to do, do what will be the most fun, enjoy yourself, and it won't be the wrong decision. You'll look back on a year full of memories.
what are your career goals ?? -- your marks in biology will


open up innumerable paths for you in advanced courses --


it is to your long term benefit to educate yourself to compete


in this world !!!! -- you are not going to make a living by


fencing -- if the choice is either / or .... think about it --


perhaps it may pay to work now / play later !!!!
Quit while you're behind
Do the scholastic thing.................

No comments:

Post a Comment