Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guy advice! Pref. from guys! Thanx!?

I REALLY like this guy from my school. He plays the drums, is hilarious, and is pretty nice. And his eyes! They show SOOO much emotion. When hes happy they glow and when he's upset he looks like a sad little puppy dog with those big brown eyes! Anyways how can I get him to like me? I'm 14 and he is either 14 or 15. He hangs around with really skinny girls though, and so they are probably his type. I'm a thick girl....so I was wondering, also, if I could still have a shot with him? So I'm asking you to plz give me 1. tips on getting this guy to ask me out and 2. if I might have a shot with him. Thanx!Guy advice! Pref. from guys! Thanx!?
baby girl, first you have to let him notice you. a simple act like by saying when you pass by him ';hi, how's going';, once a day. trust me, he'll notice you. let say that you start to talk to him. show him who you are, your real personality. and see if he judges you by your looks or your character. if it's character, he's a keeper. good luck baby girl.Guy advice! Pref. from guys! Thanx!?
At that age who knows, guys are just starting to define what ';type'; a girl they are into. I would say try hanging out with him and get to know him. Ask him about his interests especially when it comes to girls and if all else fails just ask him out.
this isnt really an easy question to answer, coz there is no nswer. but u cant make it happen. well, maybe u can, but i doubt it. just coz he hangs around with skinny girls dnt make them his type, i gues, jus get to know him i guess, and if hes a good guy, u might have a shot.
if hes a nice guy who doesnt care about looks and cares about personality you definetly have a shot if hes a conceited popular jock guy... well you have no chance. but give it a try anyway so go up and talk to him hang out with him become his friend and if he doesnt make the first move. you make it


GOOD LUCK!
tell him you'll **** his *** to hell he can **** any hole as many time as he wants
Take a look at this in Wiki Social Skills





Wiki Social Skills


http://www.sidwiki.com





How men select women


http://www.sidwiki.com/index.php?title=H鈥?/a>
he sounds cute. find an excuse to talk to him, say hi in the halls and be friendly of course you have a shot with him just show your confident and even though your curvy your still proud good luck!
guys like girls with curves, who wants to date a ';stick';...get around him and find out what he likes and where he likes to hang out...make yourself available by phone to talk to him, or even call him yourself to ask him questions about music...
just **** him. show him ur titties
Your too young to date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment