Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I like my guy friend, BUT... (need a guys advice)?

He is really hard to figure out. Sometimes when we are texting or online he and I will webcam and laugh and have a good time.. but at school he will ignore me. I don't understand why. He acts like he doesn't even want to be around me. Sure he will be funny and talk to me a bit, but I will have to start talking to him first and usually he wont be directing his attention toward me, but sometimes other friends of mine or other guys. He never hardly laughs or smiles like he does online. I am really sad about this. Help...?I like my guy friend, BUT... (need a guys advice)?
Its normal.





Have you ever noticed how guys act when they are alone with their girlfriends and how differently they act when they are around their guy friends? Sometimes they will even become 'macho' or 'jerk-like' with their girlfriends or girls in general if they are around their guy friends.





Since he is at school he is around his guy friends and not hanging with you and may also be preoccupied with other things (maybe sports team etc).





This is why you are attracted to this guy and why you like him - because he is not always available, he is not needy, he is mysterious





If you go on a date with him (where he is not around guy friends) I am sure he will direct all his attention to you just like when you are texting or online. (Well actually he may be a little distracted and appear not to be listening to you because he is to busy thinking of what to say and how not to screw up).





Some guys are more shy than others and require the girl to start things. But that is OK, because when a girl is interested she will do backflips to let a guy know and to make things happen. So if he is the shy type, then just make it happen!





Meanwhile, some guys just dont have girls as a priority in their heads. Especially if they are around guy friends, they may be thinking about sports, computer games and stuff like that instead of girls). This may explain why you think he is acting like he does not want to be around you.I like my guy friend, BUT... (need a guys advice)?
I'm was in that exact situation. He was texting me for 3 hours on Sunday, and all I did was say hi on Monday passing in the hall and he said ';Hi'; in that annoyed voice and rolled his eyes. I'm over it. I still want to be friends, but I've decided if he can't even be nice to me with a simple hello, he's not worth my time.
well i guess both of you are on a different page. You like him more and he does not like you like you like him. Maybe he is shy when he is around you and his friends. You can talk to him about it or if you dont want to take it to the gf stage then its cool but i see you have a thing for him
Well, maybe it could be because yeah he likes you as a friend(maybe more) idk.. but anyways it could maybe his friends think bad of you.. and he doesn't want to go through the hastle of you being friends with him.
i think hes shy, people act different online then they do in real life. if you want him to laugh and smile then talk to him alone. not surrounded by people.
OMFG He likes you Duh. Once a guy likes a girl, he will be really shy. Especially the shy shy guys.
he's probably thinks that hell be embarrassed to be with you in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment