Thursday, July 29, 2010

GUYS?? advice on one year anniversary gift for my boyfriend?

okay so im thinking about a $350 dell netbook


in the past i have already gotten him clothes, movies, watch, beer brewing kit, chainsaw, concert and sports tickets, car parts, and everything





would you like this?? any other ideas would be greatly appreaciated, thank you!!GUYS?? advice on one year anniversary gift for my boyfriend?
Artwork gift!! I am tremendously amazed by www.photoartomation.com work!. They convert ordinary photos into beautiful art. I sent them my favorite and very memorable picture of my family. They made three examples of altered photo that I could preview online. All of them were perfect. I selected one I liked the most and order a canvas stretched print. That was awesome! Now it decorates my wall and makes my room full of inspiration.GUYS?? advice on one year anniversary gift for my boyfriend?
I think a personalized family portrait is the best gift in your big day. Last month is our 4th wedding anniversary; my husband brought me a portrait with a sentence '; Stand by you in the life';. It is very touching and memorable to me since it recalled me so much our bittersweet moment in our life. You just simply select a picture; the word you want to say and the artist will design everything to you. It is very special and unique because they combine graphic design in your portrait, so it completely different from other service just prints your photo on canvas or puzzle. Also, you can choose to print on a card, canvas or wood puzzle. And all of process is hand-made. I think it will be the best precious possession if he receives. Don't buy very big size, i think small size is more special because he can put it on his desk.
if you really wanna get the dell laptop, go ahead, you can get him that and a nice watch.
a condom lol

No comments:

Post a Comment