Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need you guys advice i have two bumps on my vagina what should i do???

i shave alot by my area down there but i think i am Allergic to somthing in the shaving cream or someting what should i do i need you guys help i had only two sex partners in my whole life i had sex with out a condom but i havent had sex in a month or two what should i do thank you n i would like nice answers thank you very much ..I need you guys advice i have two bumps on my vagina what should i do???
I see you are 15 and your boyfriend is over 18, that's statutory rape and he could go to prison, you need to talk to your mother about your problems, not get answers from here...............###########I need you guys advice i have two bumps on my vagina what should i do???
Go see you gynecologist!
Welcome to the world of herpes...
since you shave alot it could be just razor burn or ingrown hairs but be aware that if these bumps look pus filled and are sore and itchy you could have contracted herpes - the only way to tell is to have a doctor test the bumps. dont take this lightly one in four people have herpes and dont know it and over 70% off people get herpes from people who have no symptoms. get checked asap - good luck
Maybe switch to waxing, but if you keep shaving, you'll get used to it eventually. You just have an irratation.
excuse me, Shellz....but i would feel embarresed to state a question like this in YA....! A doctor would be more private and personal, i think....what do you think?





Good luck
You have to see a Dr. It could be herpes, it could be nothing. The doc will know. Don't put it off!!!
Could be an ingrown hair... that happens when you shave
First I would start by looking at what you have in the mirror and try to match what the bumps look like on the web. I would start at web md and see what you come up with. If you have no luck I would then check into getting a regular std test. I would also like to point out that you may receive what is known as razor burn due the the sensitivity of your skin in that are. If so I would use a shaving creme that is for sensitive skin. I also would use some after shave creme but this may not be the best choice due to the fact that after shave will burn. Hope everything is well.
you sure there not warts lol because they are very common genital warts old girl
Okay so I don't want to freak you out but have you heard of HPV? The virus that like 70% or 80% of Americans have, will have, or have had at one time or another. Now there are several types...the ones that can cause cervical cancer and the type that can cause genital warts. Now I think the statistics are that only about 50% of the people who have HPV see genital warts and men are more likely to than women but it does happen to women too. Now it could be nothing at all but be aware that it could be more...go to a doctor and find out for your own peace of mind. Being with only two people doesn't mean you're safe....I've been with only 3 and I'm exposed to it. Now it can show up weeks, months, or even years after you've been exposed and condoms don't protect you 100%. A condom only protects the warts covered by the condom but not the ones that may be present elsewhere. Also you can contract this from oral, anal, and vaginal...just so you know. I hope this helps...Good luck and it will be okay.
youh should go see a doctor





and if your embarrassed to go see a doctor





youh should use a different shaving cream or something like that





before youh go and if nothing works





youh should go to tha docotor
Might be ingrown hairs.....might not be.....go see a doctor!
uh....see a doctor? if I had a vagina and it had two bumps on it thats what i'd do.
It's just shaving bumps everyone gets them
I think it's just razor burn.
depending on how they look, they could be genital warts.


But dont forget, they could also be as harmless as a normal wart or an ingrown hair.





The page down their grossed me out, but it may help you.
0_o

No comments:

Post a Comment