Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do I ask him out? (Guys' Advice)?

I really like this guy. He is single. Cute. A gamer, as well as totally smart and funny. I pretty much fit that except I'm sporty, not a gamer. How do you ask a guy out, when he barley knows you? My friends say I should ask him to cram, but he lives kind of far away. Plus Spring break just started. What should I do?How do I ask him out? (Guys' Advice)?
You should always ask to go somewhere neutral(restaurant, movie) for the 1st time. If you ask him to come over your house/go to his house, he may feel you're just trying to give him some, and may not respect you as much as you'd like. Ask in a subtle manner, and he will want to pursue you more, don't give too much info until the date, and don't come on too strong, or he'll know you're on his tip too hard. Just be honest, but not overbearing. Just ask if he'd like to hang out sometime and take it from there, he'll get the clue.How do I ask him out? (Guys' Advice)?
if he is a gamer (the true kind), he would stay home a play XBox or 360 or watever system he has enstead of going to mexico or panama or something so he is probably not going to be anywhere but at home so just ask if out yourself and tell him wat u really think about him and i know wat i'm talking about...I';M A GAMER TOO!!!! ;) good luck ;)
See if yall have any mutual Friends that go to his house then join them. Once your there ask to play along and be all ditz and ask for his help. while doing so compliment his paying skills and for the kill say ';I bet your really good with your hands maybe you should call me sometime!'; and that's how you make the kill! Game over! you win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment