Saturday, July 31, 2010

Never had a BF? (Guys advice)?

I am 15 and have never had a bf. Is that normal?Never had a BF? (Guys advice)?
Yes of course its normal, My advice to you is not to rush anything, and Slowly get to know Guys in general, because basically a lot of boys nowadays, cant really be known if their genuine or not, since some either want a girl for Physical activities, or nothing serious. As you study boys, u will eventually find the best suited boyfriend 4 u because u now know what to look for.





You're still 15, seriously a lot of girls your age, act like its the most important thing, and when they are wrong......





Im a couple years polder than you and Im good looking, and i myself am still looking for the most suitable girl for me.





And P.s coming from a guys perspective, I personally respect girls who have been careful with getting a boyfriend than all these girls nowadays who treat dating as a sport.





I hope this helps.





Take careNever had a BF? (Guys advice)?
Totally, I didn't have my first real boyfriend until I was 15, and since then I haven't had an official boyfriend again and I'm 19 now. As you get older things get way more complicating - a word of advice: Enjoy being care free while you still can, because in a few short years your probably going to be losing your mind over guys, just like the rest of us.
ur question sounds sweet..and the answer is YES this is normal..who says that only abnormal girls at 15 dont have any b.f ...its the other way round..i find u mature enough to take care of urself and not dependent on anyone..u have years before u get married..take my advice - make good male friends..why get close to sm1 jst for the hack of it..rest is upto u..enjoy ur life.
Yes thats normal. Most people don't have real bf's and gf's for a long time. You should be dating other people and stuff so you should be ok. I'm older than you and I've never had a gf, not too worried about it. Just relax.
The only thing in life that is normal is the setting on your washing machine, so I would not worry that you have never had a bf.
As long as you're OK with it then it is OK. People develop socially at different rates. I didn't have my first BF until I was 18. You will be fine and things will happened at their own rates.
Yup! Just concentrate on school and having fun.


The boyfriend thing will happen naturally and in good time
Yeah it's normal, just wait for the right guy to catch your eye.
it is very common. your day will come and you will have many guys to pick from.

No comments:

Post a Comment