Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need help with my boy? (guys advice please)?

okay, so me and my boyfriend have been talking for about 6 months, and we started dating about two months ago, and im getting really attached. i feel almost too attached sometimes. I always txt him, and make plans with him. i dont know if i should calm down and maybe stop being so clingy but when we dont talk for long amounts of time we get all weird and things get bad sometimes. i feel too obsessive, from a guys point of view is it annoying when your girlfriend always txts and talks to you?I need help with my boy? (guys advice please)?
I am not sure how old you are. Sounds like you are in high school. This was my life in high school ';I was a high school loser'; as the song says in Aerosmith's Walk this Way. I think the longest I dated a girl in high school was three months. I was so clingy. When I got a girl to go out with me, I was so jealous. I drove them all way. College was the same way. Finally I wised up. I did a self analysis of myself and I looked at it and I said ';if I was a girl, I would not date me.'; And then I started to change. Then I met the girl who would later become my wife.


I think any guy who has a girl like you should consider himself fortunate. You love him. What, is he gay, or something? Doesn't he like girls? If he likes girls and you care about him it should work. I think you need to have more self confidence.


Text him and call him 24/7. That is not the issue. Your self confidence is the issue. You have to think of yourself as the hottest babe in your school. No one is good enough for your man except you. Those other girls, pft, they have not got it going on like you, shortie. Now, think that and go get the SOB.I need help with my boy? (guys advice please)?
My girlfriend used to text me all the time. Then she didn't do it as much and she acted like she didn't care. so i broke up with her. If i were u i would keep doing what ur doing.
I'm a girl, but I think you're just scared he's going to make plans ith another girl. Like, you are scared he will cheat on you.
Ask him how he feels about you,and slow things down a bit, but make it mutual

No comments:

Post a Comment